This is the single most important tool you will ever use in your real estate investing! A professional pre-built Excel spreadsheet that calculates and details the profitability of any residential real estate investment. Input the detailed property data and the model calculates positive and negative cash flows, estimates profitability and breakeven, and determines investment value using discounted cash flow, cap rate, and IRR methods.
Includes 7 highly detailed worsheets and in-depth user manual. Instant email delivery! Works with Excel 2003 and later. What You Get: A TREMENDOUS VALUE ALL IN ONE PLACE! - A pre-built professional level Excel workbook with 7 highly detailed spreadsheets covering every aspect of your residential real estate investment.
- A 36 month forward-looking cash flow model with multiple options for cap rate, terminal value, hurdle rate, IRR, and NPV calculations.
- Multiple integrated spreadsheets for Property Info, Cash Flow projections, Rehabilitation costs, Tax benefit calculations, NPV, IRR, Cap Rate, and Graphical chart of future cash flows.
- Dropdown driven selection options for calculation methods.
- Completely open source calculations and model workflows -- NO VBA OR MACROS OR HIDDEN FORMULAS!
- A detailed 26 page instruction manual describing every input, calculation and concept used in the model.
- Instant email delivery when you purchase online. Benefits:
- You get the single most important tool to ensure your real estate purchase, rental and improvements are profitable. You will never need anything else! - Accurately break down and calculate the potential profitability of any residential real estate investment in a single Excel valuation tool. - Save countless hours building your own Excel model. - Every detail and calculation is already built and tested for you!
- Input and analyze all revenues, expenses, and cash flow inputs. The model is extremely flexible and includes hundreds of revenue and expense categores and multiple valuation methods to choose from. - Use the model for every property in your portfolio. There is no limit! Technical Requirements: MS Excel for Windows (2003 or later)
» version v1 - posted on 2010-01-03
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT Residential Real Estate Excel Model Copyright 2010 Financial-edu.com COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This software, including the text, model logic, images, computer files, file layouts, product descriptions, and other accompanying material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No reproduction or distribution of any sort is permitted without the express written consent of Financial-edu.com. All rights reserved. SINGLE USER LICENSE; USE OF SOFTWARE AND MATERIALS: Your purchase provides you with a single user license to use the software and accompanying materials for your own personal use only. The files, spreadsheets, formulas, calculations, code, formats, and layouts of the files are copyrighted material and may not be distributed in any way, including in modified form. Your single user license allows you to incorporate this information into your own trading or analysis models, software, spreadsheets, or derivative works, however any distribution or resale of these derivative works incorporating our content in original or modified form outside of your own personal use requires a further written license. NO DISTRIBUTION: The software and accompanying materials are for your own use only -- any sharing, distribution or redistribution of the software will result in billing you the full amount for each additional user detected. Your respect of our intellectual property rights is important in making this product a useful resource. We thank you for your consideration! ACCEPTANCE OF LICENSE AGREEMENT: You automatically accept and agree to obey the terms of this LICENSE AGREEMENT by downloading, viewing, saving, or storing any part of the software or materials, including text, spreadsheets, guides, calculation logic, images, computer files, and other accompanying material. Due to the electronic nature of the course content, this acceptance is automatic and cannot be revoked by you, in whole or part.